HIGHFIELD L2 – Health & Safety Risk Assessment
The course will teach delegates the importance of risk assessments, why they are needed and what individual elements make-up a risk assessment, their importance and the role they play. After completing the course delegates should have a base knowledge to be able to generate and review a general health & safety risk assessment.
UK Fire Group
4 Vicarage Road
At UK Fire Training, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whatever your training or support requirements, we will endeavour to meet your needs.
Highfield Level 2 – Health & Safety Risk Assessment
Who should attend?
The Highfield Level 2 Risk Assessment in the Workplace course is designed to give delegates a good base level of understanding and knowledge of Risk Assessments. The course is aimed at those entering the workplace for the first time, those that work in a slightly higher risk industry or those wanting to ensure their employees are aimed with a good base understanding.
- The key terms associated with risk assessment
- Employers duties in relation to risk assessment
- Understand main causes of work related accidents and ill-health
- Understand the costs of work related accidents and ill-health
- The requirements of risk assessments
- Process of risk assessments
- Risk assessment hierarchy of control
Do delegates need to pass a test?
Yes, delegates will need to complete a multiple choice exam paper designed to ensure delegates have understood course content.
Will delegates recieve a certificate?
Yes, delegates will receive a Highfield accredited Certificate upon successful completion of the