HIGHFIELD L2 – Food Safety in Retail
The course will teach delegates the importance of food safety procedures and best hygiene practices that are essential for working within food retail. This qualification is the most popular Food Safety qualification accepted by enforcement officers and auditors.
UK Fire Group
4 Vicarage Road
At UK Fire Training, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whatever your training or support requirements, we will endeavour to meet your needs.
Highfield Level 2 – Food Safety in Retail
Who should attend?
The Highfield Level 2 Food Safety in Retail course is aimed at delegates working in a Food Retail environment and gives them a good base level of understanding and knowledge of Food Safety procedures and best hygiene practices in the workplace.
- Food Safety procedures and complying with the law
- Microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards and their controls
- Good temperature control and stock rotation
- The importance of good personal hygiene and preventing contamination
- Cleanliness of workspace and equipment
- Safe waste disposal
- Pest control
Do delegates need to pass a test?
Yes, delegates will need to complete a multiple choice exam paper designed to ensure delegates have understood course content.
Will delegates recieve a certificate?
Yes, delegates will receive a Highfield accredited Certificate upon successful completion of the