Fire Risk Assessment
Health & Safety
Home Fire Safety
Our bespoke PEEPs fire safety training course is designed for staff who need to understand and complete PEEPs forms at work for anyone with difficulties exiting in an emergency.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to complete their own company PEEPs forms and assist people in a fire drill or real emergency.
PEEPs Fire Safety Training Course Content
The topics covered in the PEEPs course include:
- Legal requirements including Disability Discrimination Act
- Management responsibilities such as fire risk assessments and fire precautions
- Emergency evacuation and procedures
- Human behaviour in an emergency
- What is a PEEP
- Types of individual needs and effect on fire safety
- Equipment to assist people – visual warning, vibrating alerts, evacuation chairs, refuges etc.
- Your PEEP form and how to complete it
- Review and record keeping