Founded in 2006 with many services having existed for many years Swanton is a national provider with services in England, Wales and Scotland. They provide a range of different support solutions including registered care homes, care homes with nursing and community based supported living and domiciliary care.
Their services are regulated in England by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), in Wales by the Care Social Services Inspectorate for Wales (CSSIW) and in Scotland by the Care Inspectorate.
- Purpose-built registered accommodation with support, designed and built to a high specification
- Independent self-contained flats with accessible and modern facilities and floating support
- Supported living (With a tenancy or mortgage with an individual support package)
- Short breaks and outreach services
- Individual support services
UK Fire Training were contacted to develop and provide a number of tailored Fire Marshal / Extinguisher courses. These were carried out in Wales, Norfolk and Yorkshire. The Swanton training team sat in on these sessions and feedback was provided. Apart from minor refinements, the pilots were a success and resulted in the training being rolled out across the UK. The administration was customised to provide quick feedback of delegate attendance and a bespoke test paper was developed to fit Swanton’s unique needs.