Fire Risk Assessment
Health & Safety
Home Fire Safety
Fire Training Courses Nationwide
Incident Controller Fire Training Course
Duration: ½ Day (4 hours) Depending on amount of company specific information and site tour if required.
From £30 per delegate
Group size 12 delegates per session
Our bespoke Incident Controller fire training course is aimed at all staff given this role and expected to deal with fire and other emergency incidents in the workplace.
On completion of this training session, delegates will have a clear understanding of their roles as Incident Controllers within the context of their own company.
Incident Controller Fire Training Course Content
The topics covered in the Incident controller course include:
- Decision making model
- Effective decision making
- Control of fire related incidents
- Dynamic risk assessment
- Chemical incidents
- Incidents involving adjoining premises
- Incidents involving vehicles
- Bomb / suspect device procedures
- Suspect mail incidents
- Role of emergency “grab bag”
- Effective liaison with emergency services
- Liaison with other staff inc Fire Marshals